Monday, October 29, 2012

Lola Alao replies Bisi Ibidapo-Obe over pregnancy scandal

During an interview with E24 magazine, pregnant actress Bisi Ibidapo Obe revealed that her colleague, Lola Alao introduced her to the man she claims is responsible for her pregnancy, ex Reps member, Dino Melaye, and she also alleged that Lola, after having introduced her to Dino, started dating the lawmaker.

Lola Alao has come out to deny Bisi's claim. What she told City People below...
Bisi should leave me out of her pregnancy mess. How can an adult like her not know who impregnated her? Is Bisi a small girl, that I Lola, will now carry and give Hon Dino to date? It is sad that she has dragged him into this mess. Is she the first actor or actress that Dino will help? Why is she making a deal out of meeting Dino? Dino has been my friend for years and was even at my movie premiere several month back where he donated N10million. I wish to state categorically that I have never dated Dino, I am not dating him and can never date him because he's like a brother from another mother. It is quite unfortunate that Bisi is scandalizing Dino this way. Everything smacks of blackmail to me. Maybe she thinks since Dino donated N10million at my launch , she can scandalize him and make some money off him. I leave her to her conscience.

No comments:

Post a Comment