Monday, November 29, 2010

Rihanna Admits to Being 'Irritating' -- Say What!

Rihanna thinks she may be alienating female fans by flaunting her goods. "Girls don't like to see other girls dressed sexy," she told British GQ. "I get that. People see my a-s out and my boobs out, so it can get a little irritating."
Young Buck no longer has beef with Game. "I done reconciled with Game because in reality I don't feel like the situation of when there was a situation dealing with the G-Unit and Game it was a situation where I would consider beef," he explained to BBC 1Xtra's Tim Westwood. "When you consider beef, that's a whole different world. A lot of these are just considered misunderstandings but they're able to make it to the beef categories and carried out like that." Ah yes, beef categories

No comments:

Post a Comment