Monday, November 29, 2010

Kids Would be a Bundle of Karma

Rihanna strikes a pose for a spread in Interview’s December 2010 issue.

Here’s what the 22-year-old cover girl had to share with Kanye West, who interviewed her for the mag:

On her take on fashion: “I’m over the whole structured clothing, overly shoulder-padded shit. I like stuff that’s easy without trying too hard. I don’t like stuff that’s too contrived. I’m not into trends or trendy style anymore. [A year from now] I probably see a lot of menswear, or something extremely, extremely feminine. But I like to play with both.”
On her vulnerable side: “I think a lot of peo­ple have a misperception of me. They only see the tough, defen­sive, aggressive side. But every woman is vulnerable. They have vulnerability. So of course I’m going to have that side. It’s not a major part of who I am, but it’s definitely there. I just don’t like people to see me cry.”

On having children: “I don’t know actually. That depends on a lot of other sh-t. [laughs] I have a lot of other stuff to accomplish before I get to kids. Whenever the time is right, I’ll just know. I don’t really plan on the age. It could be a year from now. It could be 10 years from now. Whenever is right. If I had a girl, she’d probably be really rebellious. She would be like a bundle of karma.”

No comments:

Post a Comment