Sunday, October 17, 2010

Rihanna feat. Drake 'What's My Name' Song Premieres

Even though their short-lived relationship went sour between them, Rihanna and Drake still make music together. Check out their song after the jump.
Well, here's another cut from Rihanna and even though she recently said she didn't wanna make 'generic' songs this is not much better than the obnoxious 'Only Girl.' The song is about sex, a relationship blah, blah...

"Hey boy I really wanna see if you could go downtown with a girl like me," she sings in her robotic voice, but you can check it out and if you like it, enjoy it.

About working together, Rihanna said 'He's the only person I thought could really understand the melody of the song, and the minute he heard it he said, 'I know exactly what I'm going to do. I love it.' And he did it like three days later,' which we believe because his part in the song is super short.

No comments:

Post a Comment