Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Rihanna Turns Head With Booty-Revealing Bodysuit

06 July 2010 - Rihanna obviously has no problem in revealing part of her body when performing in front of a crowd. When taking the stage on July 4 at GM Place in Vancouver, Canada for one of the concerts in her "Last Girl on Earth" tour, the red-haired Bajan beauty wore a sexy black PVC bodysuit which barely covers her rear end. Earlier this year, the girlfriend of Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Matt Kemp has admitted she loved being sexy with an edge.

"My stylist Mariel Haenn and I always try to do something sexy, but never too girly," she told W magazine. "We always try to put a little toughness in there."
 Rihanna still has strenuous tour schedule in July and August. Nonetheless, she has been reported to possibly record a collaboration with hip-hop diva Lil' Kim
Exposing the possibility was Kim herself as telling Lifelounge magazine, "I'm a huge [Rihanna] fan and she's a friend of mine, so I'm almost guessing - if I had to guess - I'm 90 percent sure that a song is probably in the works."

No comments:

Post a Comment