Thursday, June 24, 2010

Rihanna Talks About Eminem Track

Eminem Love The Way You Lie- which features on his Recovery album.
She told E! News that she jumped at the chance to get on a record with Marshall Mathers. Ri’ explained:

“They reached out to us directly and they just said, 'We have this song and we just think Rihanna would be perfect to sing it’ and, of course, I was like, 'OK, if I love it, I'll definitely do it, because I love Eminem.' And I love the song.

She continued: “It's really beautiful, and it really stands out, It's a really unique record. I'm really excited about it.”
And the Te Amo star also said she was keen to appear at Em’s joint gigs with Jay-Z later this summer. She told the channel:

“Hopefully (I will), because I would love to, That's a huge stage to be a part of.”

Recovery also features collaborations with Pink and Lil Wayne. The album looks set to top the UK chart this Sunday- the sixth time Eminem has hit number one on the album countdown.

Ri’ herself is currently in Barbados on holiday and has been papped relaxing in a gold bikini.

No comments:

Post a Comment