Friday, December 4, 2009

Tiffany Slams Rihanna Again

Rihanna did an interview on Big Boi’s Neighbourhood radio show today where she blasted Tiffany Evans for slamming her song “Russian Roulette” and calling her a devil worshiper.The “Hard” singer had this to say about Tiffany and reality TV star Tila Tequila :
Tiffany Evans. She’s just mouthing off for no reason actin’ like she knows me. The whole devil worshipping thing, she put out this whole statement…
Oh, Tila Tequila! Hell yes. Same thing . I don’t like when people talk about me and don’t know me and don’t know what they’re sayin’ and sound stupid. I saw her backstage at the AMA’s one year… [laughs] She was just standing there with a drink in her hand, even though she doesn’t drink she had a drink in her hand, whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment