Friday, June 20, 2008

Why Rihanna won't pose nude

SEXY songbird Rihanna has vowed never to pose for a naked photoshoot - because her mother would "kill" her.

Although the singer has proved she isn’t shy about shedding her clothes in the name of work - she appeared wearing just gold body paint for her 2007 Umbrella video - she refuses to strip off for a magazine.

She tells MTV.co.uk, “My mother would kill me if I posed nude! When I did that metallic body paint stuff for my Umbrella video, I didn’t do it to show my body.

" I didn’t do it for people to like me. I did it because it was a cool visual, unexpected, and it looked hot. I have done a lot of photoshoots for magazines but it’s always great to be shot for a cover because you know that you are looked at as a fashion icon.”

No comments:

Post a Comment