Monday, June 16, 2008

Rihanna's Slimdown Diet and Fitness Plan

By Melissa Larone

We all noticed that Rihanna recently slimmed down and it appears to have been a dramatic weight loss. The sexy star admits she has been dieting and exercising. When asked why she decided to lose weight Rihanna replies "It wasn't so much losing weight as being fit and toned and healthy. I just didn't feel great"

Rihanna certainly already had a good body to begin with, but her new body is even better! She is looking toned and healthy and even a little more mature! Her dance routines and music video rehearsals have definitely played a major role in her hot new bod. She looks amazing in 'Umbrella'.

She's certainly not anorexic or bulimic like many of the other celebrities that feel the Hollywood pressure to be thin. Rihanna so far shows no signs of suffering from a deadly eating disorder.

No diet pills such as the popular Hoodia Gordonii have been linked to the star so we assume she's doing it the natural and healthy way. Whilst her weight loss has not been overly dramatic, it is definitely noticeable. She has been receiving positive media attention about it and I think she looks fantastic!

What Does Rihanna Eat?

According to people magazine Rihanna is watching her diet, eating lots of carrots, lettuce, cucumbers and egg whites and snacking on fruit all day, and drinking plenty of water. "I like carbs," she said, "but at the end of the day, carbs are the enemy."

How Does Rihanna Workout?

She does lots of cardio and weight training two or three times a week with her trainer. "We work on the arms. I don't want manly, muscular arms. We work out my butt because I love my butt. [But] my legs are my main focus. I'm obsessed."

If you would like more information on Rihannas Weight Loss then you can visit http://www.celebrity-diets.org or if you would like more information on what other celebrities are eating OR not eating for that matter then Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment